jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781489
Employer Ref. HK115896
- Very exciting career development opportunity
- Top International Bank
- Worklife balance and friendly working environment
My client is a very well know Global Bank with excellent career development opportunities and great working environment. As they keep expanding across the region, they are looking to hire a high potential Financial Control Analyst to join the business in Hong Kong.
Reporting directly into the Head of Financial Control, the Analyst responsibilities will include:
- Handling reconciliation and substantiations
- Managing financial systems
- Completing all journals entries and event processing
- Preparing statutory as well as financial reports
- Liaising with external auditors
- Implementing policies and procedures
- Supporting the AP function
- Handling ad hoc project when required
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline. Professional qualification is preferred
- 4 years of relevant experience with prior experience in Foreign Banks
- Self starter with a very detail minded and process driven personality
- Very strong communication skills and ability to deal with different stakeholders
- Proficiency with SAP and HFM Accounting System is definitely a plus
- Excellent Accounting knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK115896. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.