Easy One Financial Group Limited
Easy One Financial Group Limited (“Easy One FG”, Stock Code: 221) was listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in 2002. Easy One FG has recently expanded its business into the financial services segment.
The Company name signified our brand new business direction. Having started the money lending business, the Group’s footprints have extended to a new business area.
For the money lending, Easy One FG provides professional financial services including mortgage and personal loans, striving to provide a full range of financial services to our clients. Our timely loan service is one of the new initiatives to help the community realize the dream of home ownership. We endeavor to provide our clients with comprehensive services throughout the end-to-end mortgage process.
More information on our PRC projects is available at:
To cope with rapid expansion, we have the following opening in our company:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778393
- Being one of the core members in executive committee, the Finance Director develops the company strategic corporate finance activities, provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long term planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- Strong technical accounting and familiar with Hong Kong and PRC accounting standards, taxation, customs, banking, legal and government regulations and practices.
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, solid experience in financial institution or securities industry is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong influencing skills, problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
We offer competitive remuneration package, our benefits include:
•Professional membership fee sponsorship
•Life & medical insurance
•Staff purchase discount
Interested parties please apply with full resume with present and expected salary via email by clicking "Apply Now".
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.