jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830635
Employer Ref. 496450/001
Our client is a subsidiary of a HK listed Conglomerate focused in the Fashion Retail industry. They have a strong presence in Hong Kong, China and Australia. With ongoing expansions, they are currently recruiting a Financial Controller looking after the PRC retail market.
- Report to the Group Finance Controller and lead a sizeable team (HK & PRC) to oversee the Group's Finance and Accounting functions
- Supervise and review Group management reporting, statutory accounting, budgeting, analyses, planning and forecasting
- Liaise with external parties such as auditors and Tax Consultants, lawyers and bankers to handle the annual audit, tax issues for HK and PRC business
- Extensive travel to China is required
- Assist in ad hoc projects when necessary
- An excellent position for a commercially astute and progressive team player with the ability to work under pressure
- University degree holder in Business, Accounting or other related discipline
- HKICPA qualified or equivalent with at least 15 years' experience in HK listed organisation, preferably within the retail, fashion apparel business
- PRC exposure is required
- ideally a highly organised and analytical individual who is proactive, dynamic and outgoing
- Strong command of English and Cantonese(including Mandarin)
Our client has a strong presence in HK and China, and are continuing to expand and penetrate new markets in Asia.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk