Asia One Communications Group
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836614
Employer Ref. AOP/2016/016
- Lead the finance team to perform all financial duties for the group including reporting, budgeting, analysis, planning and forecasting
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with policies and procedures
- Handle and monitor the tax filing procedures
- Liaise with external parties such as auditors, bankers, etc
- Manage system implementation
- Degree or above in business administration, accounting or finance
- A minimum of 10 years finance experience with 4 years in a management position, preferably gained in a sizable company
- Candidate with Big 4 exposures is preferred but not a must.
- In-depth understanding of listing rules and M&A experiences are highly preferred
- Qualified accountant with membership of HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- Good command in both written and verbal English and Chinese
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
To apply: please quote our reference number, position applied and salary expectation with present salary to the Human Resources Department.
By direct apply or
By post: 13/F, Asia One Tower, 8 Fung Yip Street, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.