RGE Group is a leading Asia Pacific industrial conglomerate with business interests in the resource-based industries. Established in the 1970s, the Group is a privately held entity with operations and offices in Singapore, Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Brazil. Assets held by RGE companies exceed US$15 billion with a combined workforce of 50,000 employees worldwide.
For further information, please refer to: http://www.rgei.com/
Due to the strong business growth, the Group seeks to hire an experienced and dynamic Financial Controller.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994343
- Oversee budget and cash management for all business units in the region
- Supervise transactional accounting team to provide account receivable / payable services
- Ensure Group control policy is in enforced
- Track investment and return for all business units and ensure sustainable business growth
- Provide financial insight and advice from the perspective of shareholder protection
- Oversee Finance, Tax and Legal structure and strategies; manage BEPS/ TP issues
- Support Corporate Finance initiatives such as IPO, merger & acquisition, due diligence, etc
- Manage tax budgeting and control & ensure statutory accounting and tax compliance
- Overall risk management on finance, tax , legal, and banking areas
- Degree in business related discipline from a top-tier University, MBA a plus
- Professional accounting qualification, such as ACCA/HKICPA
- At least 5 years “Regional Financial Controller” experience gained from sizable company, especially Asian family enterprise
- Strong Accounting and Tax knowledge (good track records)
- Solid experience in managing Legal & Tax function heads
- Past experienced in financial controlling of manufacturing operation in China and/or managing shared services centre an advantage
- A fast learner who is commercially savvy; resourceful; solution oriented; mature, articulated and with good numerical sense
- Strong integrity, demonstrate ability to protect shareholders;
- Strong leadership to build team morale and improve capability;
- Good Putonghua & English, both verbal and written
- Excellent PC operation knowledge
Interested parties, please indicate the job reference no. and send your full resume to Human Resources Manager by clicking APPLY NOW.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All personal information collected will be treated with strict confidence and used solely for the purpose of recruitment selection only.