jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832869
Employer Ref. HK114645
Our client is one of the largest Asian Investment Manager and Advisor in HK with business spanning across Asset Management, Funds, Private Equity, Investment Banking etc. As they are doing extremely well in the region they are looking to hire a high calibre Financial Controller to assist the CFO to handle the Finance Function.
Reporting directly into the CFO, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist the CFO and other seniors in supervising the overall fund administration services team for our private market funds (non-PE funds) which include but do not limit to investment valuations, calculation of fund performance indicators, quarterly reporting, management fees and carried interests calculation
- Monitor the fund's transactions on a regular and timely basis to ensure they are legitimate, and reasonable
- Provide finance transaction supports during the investment and exit process for our funds and principal investments which are mainly in China
- Perform financial reporting functions (including consolidation) for the Group (including China WOFEs) with the supports from other team members
- Review management reports and financial budget/forecast for the Group
- Ensure financial controls are in place and operate effectively
- Provide advice on accounting treatments for complicated business transactions
- Qualified Accountant and a University degree holder in Accounting / Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience within Private Equity - Real Estate industry with which at least 4 years of audit experience with Big-4 accounting firms
- Comprehensive experience in handling daily finance operations and management reporting
- Knowledge in private market fund administration and China real estate market
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin (MUST) and English
To apply, click the "Apply" button or, alternatively email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.