Lloyd Karson International Limited
Lloyd Karson is an international leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide.We assists corporations in identifying, assessing and recruiting mid-level management to senior executive talent across various industries. With our headquarter in Australia, we are expanding our business reach across Asia Pacific.
The Hong Kong office specializes in human resources & business support, information technology, sales & marketing, accounting & finance, property & construction, supply chain, and logistics & procurement.
Financial Controller / Finance Director, Greater China (Pre-IPO) – Station in Shenzhen
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999573
Employer Ref. 15970
The client is one of the largest Auto services providers in China. Due to their continuous expansion, they are now seeking a Financial Controller, Greater China (Pre-IPO) – Station in Shenzhen to join their growing team in Greater China.
- Lead the finance team and engage in all aspects of group corporate finance functions including re-structuring, executing IPO, M&A and cash flow forecast
- Coordinate with all professional parties, the regulatory bodies to work in due diligence, valuation and analysis
- Responsible for strategic planning, taxation, treasury management and corporate governance
- Review and prepare the annual report / interim reports, announcements, and organize board and shareholders' meetings
- Direct in-charge of fund raising and M&A Activities for the group
- In charge of the investor relations and road-show presentation
- Degree or Master in Accounting, Finance, Business or other relevant disciplines with CFA or CPA qualification
- At least 8 years of experience in Accounting/ Finance, preferably with IPO experience from BIG 4 with in-house large corporation listing experience
- Extensive knowledge of HKFRS, listing rules, taxation and operation experience
- Possess good experience and exposure of the IPO process and dealing with various parties involved such as sponsors, underwriters, external auditors, bankers, lawyers and tax advisers
- Excellent communication skills with strong language ability in English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
The client offer competitive salary, allowance, bonus and fast track career development to CFO.
If you would like to apply for this Financial Controller, Greater China (Pre-IPO) – Station in Shenzhen role or find out more, please click "Apply Now" or send your resume to talent(at)lloydkarson.com quoting the reference: 15970
More Jobs from this Company
Regional Financial Transformation Analyst / Accounting Operations Consultant (Process & Systems)
Customer Service Manager/ Guest Services Manager – Expatriate / Foreigner is welcome (Station in SZ)