jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993372
Employer Ref. HK117027
Our client is a fast growing Internationally listed property developer. As they are expanding across the Asia Pacific region, they are looking for a high calibre Senior Regional Finance Manager based in Hong Kong.
Reporting into the CFO, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the management and supervision of the group's reporting and consolidation
- Manage capital management plan and prepare capital requirement.
- Monitor, manage and ensure compliance with the financial covenants under the banking facility
- Ensure compliance with statutory reports in HK and overseas
- Liaise with external auditors and Tax Advisors
- Manage tax affairs and ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements, including but not limited to income tax returns, indirect transfer tax, etc.
- Assist in the development, updating and maintenance of policies and procedures to strengthen internal controls
- Qualified accountant with ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent qualification
- At least 10 years of experience with Financial Accounting exposure
- Prior experience in China GAAP is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin is a must
- Profoundly familiar with consolidation and acquisition
- Attractive salary package
- APAC exposure
- Fast paced working environment
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Rahul Punjwani at +852 2919 6208 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK117027 . Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.