jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996352
Employer Ref. 91M0079839
Fast growing MNC with HK manufacturing arm
Business partnering with operation teams
Newly created position
about the company
Our client is a rapidly growing company serving Fortune 500 clients. With strategic business expansion, they are now looking for a Controller/Senior Manager to oversee the finance and accounting function in Hong Kong office.
about the job
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for overseeing the business expansion within Hong Kong market from a finance perspective. Supervising a team of two finance professionals, you will be ensuring the smooth operation of finance function, such as bank reconciliation, internal controls and cash flow management. In addition, you will coordinate with other business units on inventories management, including inventory count and analysis reports.
skills and experience required
- Degree holder in Accountancy/Finance; professional qualifications is highly preferred
- Minimum of 10 years working experience; experience from manufacturing industry highly preferred
- Costing and inventory management experience a distinct advantage
- Passionate about growing business, independent and speaks fluent English communication
- Candidates with ability to start immediately or within shorter notice periods are highly preferred
If you are interested in joining this high growth company, please apply online with the link or contact Derek Lau at +852 2232 3405 for a confidential discussion. For more accounting & finance opportunities, please visit www.randstad.com.hk.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"