Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Financial Crime Compliance, Analyst - MNC
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831561
Employer Ref. 91M0077220
You will be supporting business and management in ensuring the Bank operates in accordance with all legal and regulatory requirements and all Group standards of conduct on the prevention of money laundering, so as to protect and enhance the reputation of the Bank with its regulatory requirements in one of the world's leading MNC financial service providers.
about the company
Our client is one of the world's leading MNC financial service providers, providing comprehensive and quality investment products and service. Our client is led by a team of sophisticated and energectic professionals, regarding the staff as their most treasurable asset of the company and have been providing the best nurture and career development to the talents, they are now inviting experienced Financial Crime Compliance - Analyst.
about the job
As the Analyst in Financial Crime Compliance, you will be supporting business and management in ensuring the Bank operates in accordance with all legal and regulatory requirements and all Group standards of conduct on the prevention of money laundering, so as to protect and enhance the reputation of the Bank with its regulatory requirements and avoid significant financial loss by investigating the suspicious transactions and unusual customer account activities escalated by the AML Unit based in India and reported by internal staff. You will be responsible for preparing the SAR and filed to the law enforcers as per local regulation requirements if there is any suspicion identified on the account activity, responding promptly to regulatory requests, assisting Supervisors in updating and maintence of the transaction monitoring systems and the like
skills & requirements
- 5 years financial crime investigative or AML experience, gained with a financial institution, law enforcement agency or professional consultancy.
- Sound knowledge of sanctions regulations, banking products and operations.
- Good knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, in particular those related to AML/CTF/CDD/Sanctions.
- Sound analytical and inquisitive mind, with ability to judge and identify key AML risks/issues.
- Excellent report writing skills in English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Able to work under pressure and within tight timeframe.
- Good judgment. An inquisitive approach to practices and procedures
- Ability to determine the appropriate course of action in resolving issues & escalation to appropriate authority.
- Strong learner, intellect and relater. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to complete tasks in timely manner
If you have the right experience and skills for this role and would like to advance your career to the next level, please apply with your updated resume or contact Cathleen Chen (Associate Consultant - Compliance) at 852 2232 3482 for a discussion.