iOSTOL Human Resource Limited
iOSTOL Human Resource is one of the world's leading consultancy firm that specializes in recruitment of finance, banking and accounting professionals. We aim specifically at providing services to corporations in Hong Kong and the Greater China.
We are well-known for our dedication and professionalism in delivering the highest level of services to our clients. Businesses turn to iOSTOL Human Resources for personalised service and access to the most qualified talent for their recruitment needs. Experienced candidates work with us because we can provide them with rewarding employment opportunities and guidance at every stage of their careers.
Financial Management Trainee (5-Day Work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918784
This position is for someone who is being prepared for management responsibilities in the organization. Every industry requires managerial staff and Management Associate is responsible for gaining experience and knowledge in specific field he/she has been assigned to so that he/she becomes capable of a managerial position.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Receive training and perform duties of several departments, including Sales, Finance, Operations, IT and Client Services
- Monitor the client financial status and propose tailor-made solution to satisfy client needs
- Conduct regular investment portfolio review to concrete the customer relationship and to maintain professional advisory image
- Build your financial knowledge and expertise through on-the-job training and mentoring for financial consultation advice
- Manage the total wealth of your clients by matching our investment product solutions and meet clients’ portfolio objectives
- Conduct marketing research on investment matrix and analyze global market situation
- Trade execution with various investment products and financial procedures e.g. mutual funds
- Bachelor or Master degree holder in all disciplines, Business & Finance major holders will be an advantage
- Ability to work effectively in a team, and be a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to analyze situations, prioritize, implement processes and solve problem effectively
- Fluent in English and Cantonese language, a communicative level of Mandarin is preferred
- Willing to learn and interested in Finance, Equity and Investment industry
Excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidates. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Attractive remuneration package includes:
- Medical benefits, Study and Continuous Learning Sponsorship
- 15 working days' annual leave
- 5-day work week
- Salary: 15 - 20K per month (depends on education level & working experience)
How to apply:
Interested parties please apply with your full resume with current, expected salaries and available date to iostolhumanresource @ gmail.com
***Only candidates authorized to work in Hong Kong will be considered***
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview within 4 weeks of the date of this advertisement. All personal data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.