You Health and Fitness Club Limited
YOU BEAUTY have only one mission – "To give you focused treatments, specially dedicated for you".
Supported by our team of professional beauticians, therapists, beauty consultants, slimming consultants and more, our specialized outlets offer a myriad of beauty treatments from around the world, paired with advanced equipment and techniques.
At You Beauty, we indulge your face and body with our all-climate protection, uniquely formulated to give you flawless complexion and exceptional figure.
To cope with our company expansion, we now invite the high caliber candidate to join us as:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220827
We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the group companies.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual financial performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the company’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost saving opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Manage the accounting team and handle full set of account.
Prepare and compile consolidation, management reports, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis;
Monitor and ensure compliance with corporate standards and statutory requirements.
Liaise with auditors and bankers.
Formulate and review rules, regulations, policy and procedures of financial business operations;
Undertake any ad hoc projects required by the management;
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Economics or related discipline.Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar is highly preferred.
- At least 10 years relevant working experience.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends and practice both within the company and general market patterns.
- Proficient user of finance software.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead staff to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
Working location : Kwai Chung
Please apply with detailed resume (including current and expected salary, availability) to
recruit @ youbeauty.com.hk or click “Apply Now”.