Executive Life Company
Financial Planner / Management Trainee
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834022
- Focus on the development of current customers initiatives to provide full & one-stop service
- Private Wealth Management services to clients
- Monitor and analyze client's investment portfolios
- Handle clients' enquiries, monitoring, funds transfer, preparing marketing presentations etc.
- Develop professional network and explore further business opportunities in Hong Kong & China
- Support the business unit in marketing and promotion activities and events.
- Graduate of a Degree, Associate Degree and /or Higher Diploma Program
- Overseas fresh graduates and Mainland Chinese graduates (IANG) are welcome
- 2-3 years experience in sales /communication / relationship management field would be an advantage
- Energetic, aggressive and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Candidate must be Hong Kong Permanent Resident or IANG (Non final-year students will be considered as internship program)
- Attractive remuneration package and staff benefits
- Double Pay, Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave, Medical Benefits, Year End Bonus
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Creative & friendly working environment
- Monthly Allowance ( 10K or above for University Graduate)
Interest candidates please send your resume to Ms Yip
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your resume.