DFS Group Limited
DFS Group Limited is the world's leading luxury retailer catering to the traveling public. We have attained this position by listening to our clientele, adapting to changes in our customer base, and continually responding with innovative concepts.
Our strength lies in our strategic brand partnerships, groundbreaking store and product development, superior assortments, and targeted marketing programs.
As we continue to perfect our business model, improve our offerings and expand into emerging markets, we are well positioned to remain the world's leading luxury retailer.
Financial Planning & Analysis Internship (6 months - full time)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914842
• Prepare charts, graphs and PowerPoint presentation to be reviewed with senior management including DFS Management and LVMH Board of Directors
• Assist the team in preparing monthly reports, to review and analyze the company’s monthly performance
• Assist in uploading budget to accounting system and check for accuracy
• Generate reports from various systems to assist with the analysis process
• Support team in ad hoc analysis request from division
• Ensure completeness and accuracy of information submitted from various business units.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Advanced PC skills including knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
• To work independently with minimal supervision
Interested candidates, please email your application to email@example.com
Candidates not notified within one month should consider their application unsuccessful.
Personal data collected is solely for recruitment related purpose and will be treated in strict confidence. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 6 months from the date of application. Applicants have the right to request access to and/or correction of your personal data. Request should be made to our Human Resources Department in writing.