Spencer Ogden (Hong Kong) Limited
Spencer Ogden is the recruiter of choice. By providing end to end full life cycle services within various sectors; we are able to offer a 360 degree recruitment solution to our Clients. With a presence in all the major global hubs including the UK, Germany, Scotland, Middle East, Canada, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong and the United States we are strategically placed to accommodate our clients’ and candidates’ needs.
With vast knowledge and experience within different sectors of the market, we represent professionals at all levels and recruit for clients internationally within:
At Spencer Ogden we are able to think outside of the box, work together cross sector in order to facilitate the necessary change and the subsequent changing needs of our clients and candidates.
We have access to an international database and a global relationship network in all our sectors ensuring a premium service is delivered to both clients and candidates, cementing our brand at the forefront of our industry.
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783372
Employer Ref. HKGLL-FP&AMcong
Our client is a well-known HK-Listed conglomerate in Hong Kong with long history and industry reputation. Currently they are looking for a FP&A Manager to join their expanding team in Hong Kong.
To become a FP&A Manager, you will be reporting to the CFO and Management team in the company. You will be responsible for:
- Oversee finance and accounting functions
- Lead a finance team to review and manage the accuracy of month end closing, forecasting and budgeting
- Responsible for monthly management reports for HK and Asia Pacific region
- Strategic planning in budgeting, provide financial & operational consultation for new business development
- Provide financial and business insight, prepare commentary for senior management to review
- Manage the process for external and internal audit
- Assist in other ad hoc duties when required.
- Degree qualified in Accounting and Finance or similar field
- Qualified Accountant
- 6 to 8 years of working experience in Big 4 Accounting firm
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal in English and Chinese
- Strong MNC culture
- Competitive compensation package
- Active business growth