jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995515
Employer Ref. HK118704
Our client is one of the European consumer goods firm headquartered in France, with great reputation in the market. For their business expansion in Asia, they are looking for a potential high calibre to join their team based in Hong Kong.
Report to CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Heading a small team in Hong Kong and managing FP&A function in reginal level
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modelling tool.
- Analysing complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or related filed
- minimum of 8-10 years experience for FP&A
- Mature, analytical mind and take initiative in challenging situations.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Attractive salary package
- Global exposure
- Excellent career advancement
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact yifan at +852 2919 6250 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK118704. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.