Our client is a well established hospitality and tourism giant with rapid expansion and is therefore looking to hire a Financial Planning & Analysis Director to perform in Hong Kong.
Reporting into the CFO, your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring budget and forecast for strategic and operational decisions
- Driving quarter closes and ensures timely, accurate and complete results reporting
- Developing short term and long term financial modelling and business scenarios to support business growth
- Working with business leaders to understand opportunities, structure objectives and identify risks
- Preparing comprehensive and creative documents to present to the board
- Cooperating with the finance team to strengthen internal controls
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience with solid years in CPA experience
- Profound experience in FP&A, budgeting, forecasting and operations
- Excellent command of both English and Cantonese is required
- Excellent leadership skills
- Extremely Familiar in Microsoft Office
- Lucrative package
- Career growth opportunities
- Personal development
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Rahul Punjwani at +852 2919 6208 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK117025. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.