jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997773
Employer Ref. SC170113
Highly respected Hong Kong mainboard listed conglomerate with excellent career progression prospects is now seeking promising, ambitious FP&A Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for supervising a small FP&A team and managing core group analysis activities which includes review of corporate P&L items, revenue and expense analysis, variance analysis and special projects. You will also handle CAPEX review and implement financial models to support strategic financial planning processes and initiatives.
This is a team-based position with fast-track promotion opportunities.
The successful applicant should meet the below requirements:
- A degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Must have previous Big4 audit experience.
- 4-6 years commercial exposure, preferably in an FP&A role in a sizable company. (Multi-business conglomerate company is a plus).
- Very strong excel skills, candidates with VBA and Macros knowledge will be considered a plus.
- Driven character, and outstanding team player spirit.
- Good command of English and Cantonese. Mandarin optional.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search