jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997831
Employer Ref. 534210/001
Our client is an international corporation listed in Europe and they are involved in trading, wholesale and distribution business in the Automotive industry. To cope with the expanding business operations, they are recruiting an experienced Finance Manager as a Brand Controller for one of their Brands.
About the job:
- Reporting to the Finance Director, you will lead a team of 2-3 subordinates and responsible for Hong Kong and Macau markets.
- Lead month-end reporting for BOD / BOM review and prepare quality presentations for key stakeholders
- Guide financial planning and analysis exercises, including annual budgeting, monthly rolling forecast, etc.
- Perform financial analysis for business development and ad-hoc initiatives / feasibility studies on brand projects
- Analyze financial statements and margin trend to recommend measures to improve financial performances of the company
- Facilitate budget control during general purchase requisition stage
- Control and tracking of tactical and sales incentives support to dealers
About the person:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ ACCA qualified or equivalent
- At least 8 years of Financial Planning and Analysis experience gained in sizeable listed company or MNCs
- Experience in retail, telecommunication, FMCG or automotive industries is advantageous
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, good communication and analytic skills
About the organisation:
Our client offers a dynamic and friendly working environment with excellent remuneration package.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.