FP&A Manager - (Retail MNC)
Profile Search and Selection
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998601
Employer Ref. JL-MKRET01
This sizeable MNC, which is one of the most successful and strongest consumer goods companies in APAC and in the world, is currently seeking a high calibre Manager in planning, analysis and reporting.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the key responsibilities are as follow:
- Develop, report and drive the analysis and forecast process across the region and all business lines for one of the Group's top business.
- Serve as a key member to provide decision support analysis, modelling financial impacts of initiatives under consideration
- Develop methodologies to improve forecast accuracy, identify cost drivers and trends to establish realistic P & L targets & measurements. Partner with regional & other finance teams in designing new tools to track and support new initiatives and controls.
- Lead and support Regional & local functional initiatives to support strategic business plan
- Consolidate and analyse key performance indicators to measure business and operation performance.
- Identify and implement ongoing process improvement and cost efficiency for the organisation, and target to deliver process simplification and driving efficiency.
- Implement appropriate control changes in line with the operation strategy initiatives
Successful applicants should possess the following:
- A minimum of 7 years relevant professional work experience preferably in a sizeable MNC within the retail or FMCG industries
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent qualifications (CA/CIMA, etc), with a degree in relevant discipline obtained from a reputable university.
- Proved track record in supporting management decision, reporting and driving financial analysis initiatives in the APAC region.
- Key contact for global Finance colleagues. Responsible for both representing Asia business and finance processes as well as implementing best practice processes
- Strong business acumen, analytic skills and problem solving skills
- Experience in forecasting and budgeting using complex models
- Familiarity with Financial systems such as Oracle and Essbase
- High integrity and good communication & influencing skills
- Outgoing and proactive personality
- Native level or strong fluency of both Cantonese and English required
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Profile Search and Selection
About Profile Search and Selection
Profile Search and Selection is an award winning headhunting firm focusing on the recruitment of middle to senior level Human Resources, Banking and Commerce executives across Asia. The three Directors of the company collectively have over 50 years of executive search experience gained in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Australia and the UK.