Lloyd Karson International Limited
Lloyd Karson International Limited
Lloyd Karson is an international leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide.We assists corporations in identifying, assessing and recruiting mid-level management to senior executive talent across various industries. With our headquarter in Australia, we are expanding our business reach across Asia Pacific.
The Hong Kong office specializes in human resources & business support, information technology, sales & marketing, accounting & finance, property & construction, supply chain, and logistics & procurement.
Financial Planning and Analysis -- Senior Manager / Director - (US Listed company) - HK$1 million
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921430
Employer Ref. 01215
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY AT LLOYD KARSON
- Business Partnership role reporting to CFO
- Regional Exposure in APAC, for US Listed Company
Our client is a US Listed company engaged in manufacturing and retail industry. Their business is considered to be one of the global leader. Their regional headquarter is based in Hong Kong, with offices and manufacturing plants across APAC region. Due to continued expansion, they are recruiting high caliber for Regional Financial Planning and Analysis Manager/ Director position to lead their finance team
Provide timely and accurate, monthly and quarterly reporting on category performance.
Analyze margins and discounting by product lines, markets and channel mix to evaluate product line performance within the categories.
Work with Marketing teams to set product pricing threshold targets and help analysis and explain deviations from the targets.
Support the Asia Pacific functional and finance teams in the monthly reporting and review of opex and capex with business partners.
Responsible for preparing annual 3 year plan for Categories (Sales by product line, and Category opex & capex). Coordinating with AP marketing, product development and Global Category Finance teams to achieve this.
Support PD&L phase reviews and MAR process for new product development. As part of the regional product development team, work closely with different departments/functions/markets (including Engineering, Operations Finance, Procurement, Marketing, Project Management) to obtain and validate all information and underlying assumptions on sales (volume and price), capex & opex investment to develop a POV and financials for new product
- Qualified accountant such as ACCA, HKICPA
- Over 8 years of relevant experiences gained in manufacturing companies with multinational companies
- Hands on relevant experience and knowledge in APAC regions
- Business Advisory Skills - Anticipates and takes initiative to identify customer/client concerns and proposes recommendations as appropriate. Able to interact with the customer/client as a business partner.
- Communication Skills - Expresses thoughts clearly and succinctly, both orally and in writing; able to tailor communications for different audiences; listens well and effectively contributes to discussions;
- Planning and Organising - Ability to set goals; develop strategies and schedules for meeting those goals; anticipates obstacles and defines alternative strategies; sets priorities; establishes efficient work procedures to meet objectives.
More Jobs from this Company
Property Manager /Senior Property Manager – Commercial Buildings (Travel/ Station in Shenzhen)