Financial Planning Manager
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995946
Employer Ref. ATSF-060547
Financial Planning Manager
Our client is a well-recognized company in the FMCG industry with over 40 renowned brands for a wide variety of consumer goods which is looking for a Financial Planning Manager to join their growing team.
- Monitor internal annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting for strategic and operational decisions;
- Develop short term and long term investments financial modelling and business scenarios to support rapid growth of the company;
- Conduct effective planning and analysis, make strategic recommendations and participate in due diligence efforts related to the company's fundraising and M&A activities;
- Develop and execute processes for routine analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance, leveraging business unit analytical resources and tools;
- Coordinate the capital spending review process for the company;
- Structure incentive programs for all units jointly with the Human Resources and Remuneration Committee
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years relevant financial planning and analysis experience, preferably from sizable companies or MNC with big4 accounting firm experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative attitude with good presentation skill.
- Excellent numerical sense, exceptional analytical capabilities, detail-oriented and responsible.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international organization who is able to offer the right individual to the chance to lead up a regional financial planning team.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.