Financial Planning Manager, Insurance Group 1315
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835015
Employer Ref. DB_FPM_1315
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading financial services organization offering a wide range of financial planning services and products. They are looking for potential candidates to join their team.
- Actively meet and approach clients for individual needs
- Develop and present financial concepts and plans to clients
- Provide tailor-made financial services to clients and after-sales services
- Provide guidance on insurance and investments
- University degree or with other professional designations (IANG graduates are also welcome)
- Minimum 2 – 3 years working experience
- Hong Kong Identity Card holder or holder of valid work permit in Hong Kong
- Strong personal network with Mainland China
- IIQE qualification with Paper 1 & 3
- Self-motivated, hardworking and willing to learn
- Good analytical and presentation skills
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.
Apply For The Job
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sloane Asia
About Sloane Asia
Anchors By Sloane® is a banking generalist staffing division of Sloane® Asia Group. Sloane® Asia Group is a specialist recruitment and outsourcing group for the banking, finance, investment, insurance, property and consumer industries. Anchors By Sloane® commits to hiring banking generalists for our clients in Hong Kong.
Sloane® Asia Group offers specialized talent solutions by six unique divisions: Sloane® Financial Executive Search, Sloane® Manhattan specialist recruitment, Sloane® Talents generalists staffing, Passion by Sloane® management training, Anchors by Sloane® BPO Outsourcing, and Canary by Sloane® career management.
Sloane® Manhattan focusses on serving banking and financial clients’ recruitment needs covered investment banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, global banking, enterprise banking, business banking, transaction banking, wholesale banking, retail banking, private banking, wealth management, private equity, venture capital etc. in the Asia Pacific Region.