jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781709
Employer Ref. HK114570
You will use your proven technical ability and utilise your client relationship skills to win and develop new business
- Develop and implement innovative ways to approach client needs - use research into client businesses (the issues they face, the state of markets, key developments) to initiate new service and product offerings to clients
- Undertake business development activities and market tax services to clients and non-clients
- Keep abreast of new technical developments and solutions, and confidently market these applications to both clients and Partners
- You will be responsible for managing a group of people
- Delegate work to members of multiple teams, ensuring follow up strategies are in place
- A degree in Accounting / Finance or any other business related discipline and ideally a professional qualification (accounting or legal)
- A proven history of managing and developing others, developing business and acting autonomously
- Proven client management skills
- 6-8 years' experience (including advisory) in a professional firm
- Proven ability to develop and manage people effectively through leadership, appropriate delegation, coaching and mentoring of staff
- Strong presentation skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English and fluency in Cantonese / Mandarin will be an advantage
Successful candidates are offered an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Interested candidates can send across your profile by clicking Apply and stating the job reference number as HK114570 or send across your CV to email@example.com. You may also call +852 2919 6216 for a confidential discussion.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.