A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Financial Services Trainee
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831669
Hang Seng’s Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 170 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high-calibre professional to join our team as Financial Services Trainee.
- Proactively identify customer needs and offer appropriate banking services and solutions
- Participate in promotional campaigns to acquire new business and strengthen customer loyalty
- Maintain awareness of operational risks and adhere to relevant policies and guidelines
- University graduate OR Associate degree / HKCEE / HKDSE holders with passes in Chinese, English and Mathematics and two years’ working experience
- Strong sales and service orientation, self-motivated with good communication skills
- Proficient in both English and Chinese, with ability to communicate in Putonghua preferred
- Relevant professional qualification in insurance and investment is an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
Successful candidates will undergo a six-month career development programme consisting of financial knowledge training and job attachments. Upon completion, successful trainees will be placed as General Banking Managers in our branch network, with responsibility for promoting financial products and services to customers.
To apply, please read carefully the ‘Note on Collection of Personal Data and Information’ available in the careers page of our Hang Seng website : www.hangseng.com and send your resume by clicking "Apply Now" for our processing. You can also visit our website for further details about career opportunities with the Bank. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.