Financial System Manager – compliance
Wellesley Associates Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999225
- In house perm role
- APAC regional exposure
- Finance system compliance
Our client is a sizable organization with around 1000 staffs in Hong Kong. Due to their expansion, they have an additional headcount of Finance System Manager role.
Based in Hong Kong report to Senior Manager, you will be responsible for Finance system projects implementation and audit the existing systems to meet the regulation and compliance practice. You will have to closely work with business and finance department on ERP finance system projects and bring in best practice to the team for ongoing improvement in terms of any necessary configuration and controls to meet ISO 27001. You will also have to conduct internal and external audit to ensure compliance procedures are followed.
- Bachelor degree of Information Technology or Account & Finance or any related disciplines
- With at least 10 years of working experience, gained from sizable company is a plus
- Experience in financial system audit and compliance, knowledge on MS Dynamics, Concur is a plus; knowledge in ERP system
- Accounting and Finance audit background is a plus
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal skill and communication skills
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Jade Lo on +852 2847 9948 or apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role ‘Financial System Manager’. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wellesley Associates Limited