jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916162
Employer Ref. 521920/001
An excellent Financial Systems Manager opportunity with a renowned HK listed Conglomerate has risen. Our client is involved in multiple businesses in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), trading and production. With ongoing business expansions, a new headcount has been created in the Group Finance team.
- Report to the Deputy General Manager and lead a small team
- Assist in system development, upgrade projects, business unit's implementations and integration of new acquisitions;
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of financial software - Hyperion Financial Management ("HFM") and ensure that all financial modules are meeting organisational needs.
- Collaborate with GIT and finance staff to meet business requirements.
- Ensure that consistent practices are used throughout the Group to maintain the integrity of the system.
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Accounting Information Systems, with minimum of 3 to 5 years HFM experience.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in Financial systems management and implementation
- Advanced knowledge of HFM, Oracle and Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word and Access. Excellent organisational, presentation and analytical skills.
- Functional understanding of financial and operational business processes and reporting.
- Strong team player and self starter.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk