Clot Co. Limited
CLOT a streetwear company based in Hong Kong with 10 retail outlets (JUICE store) is looking for a talented Financial Controller to join the HK team.
Financial Team Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836812
- Dual reporting to the Managing Director & Operations Manager, you will be responsible for financial activities of the business across China, Hong Kong & Taiwan.
- Responsible for budget allocation and management
- Responsible for daily accounts payable operations including payment issues, bank reconciliations and reimbursements.
- Perform month-end closing procedure and schedules.
- Assist in billing process and ensure timely submission of invoices to clients.
- Conduct P&L and variance analysis for management review.
- Oversee and develop financial management system, management reporting and analysis for overall business.
- Provide professional support and strategic advice to the top management on financial & business development plans for better business performance effectiveness.
- Establish and manage internal control policies and procedures.
- Coordinate conduction of internal audit in subsidiaries of the Group in different regions.
- Liaise with auditors, tax representatives and professionals regarding audit, tax and other relevant matters.
- Participate in ad hoc projects or reports when required.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Able to deliver a full set of accounting reports on a quarterly basis
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting
- Independent as well as a strong team player
- Able to communicate and lead a small team
- The ability to think “outside the box” when solving problems
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Successful candidate will be offered with an excellent remuneration package, 5 working days & medical coverage!
Send full resume and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.