GRE Alpha® Electronics, Ltd. is a global provider of advanced LED power supplies that drive solid-state lighting systems for indoor and outdoor applications. With over two decades of power conversion expertise and a commitment towards innovation, we translate our knowledge into customer-value through delivering cutting-edge technology, superior quality and significant cost-savings. Our power solutions are used across the globe and target a wide range of markets, from street lighting to architectural and signage, to interior decorative lighting for household end users.
GRE Alpha comprises a small but vibrant team of people from various backgrounds, all with a shared passion for our corporate motto, ‘powering progress’. We believe that our technical expertise and product excellence has and will power progress both in the solid state lighting industry and in the global effort towards green living. Our team culture is defined by self- motivation, independence amidst strong team spirit, creativity, the willingness to learn and a drive to exceed expectations. We welcome applicants from varied backgrounds, so long as they can demonstrate suitable experience and most importantly, a strong motivation to succeed in this challenging field of power electronics.
Firmware Engineer (Lighting) - 5 day work at Science Park
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781577
- Responsible for software / firmware development, code and designing of lighting control and dimming modules for the LED lighting industry
- Designing, prototyping, analyzing and debugging microcontroller-based digital & analog (Ato D) circuits and systems
- Handle Firmware development of wired and wireless lighting / LED system
- communication protocols like DALI, DMX512 & RDM, Wifi, KNX, DALI, DMX, Zigbee
- Low level hardware development and debugging (Schematic, Layout and component engineering)
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or related disciplines with 3+ years experience in hands-on software and firmware design
- Proficient in object oriented programming languages like C#/C++ or Visual Basic.NET
- Good at device protocol skills: Wireless network communication experience (e.g. Bluetooth, BLE, ZigBee, 6LoWPAN, Wi-Fi, Bluebooth, etc.)
- Knowledge of peer to peer networking software programming is preferred
- Knowledge of Mobile Applications (Andriod and iOS) is an advantage
- Knowledge with embedded system firmware programming is preferred
- Good at English, team player, positive personality, and able to work under pressure to meet project schedule
Interested parties, please send full resume with expected salary and date of availability by email.