Fitness Marketing Manager (Fit Tech)
Pure International (Hong Kong) Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915969
Company expert on new technology and fitness / health trends – tasked with continually keeping up to date with the latest developments such as wearables, apps, VR, AR, live streaming fitness / yoga etc. Working alongside CIO, Marketing Director and Fitness Director to deliver the mission stated below:
- Key Person in driving the Consumer Tech strategy of the company and participating in system development to adapt latest technologies.
- In charge of the ‘Innovation Lab’ to evaluate latest technologies on the market and find the best match of to enhance members’ experience.
- Continuous review of members’ behavior and feedback to refine our offer in Technology
- Help in organize community activities / events under ‘Innovation Lab’ umbrella.
- Being the PR Spokesperson for ‘Innovation Lab’ – working with PR team / agency to promote Pure ‘Innovation Lab’ in both Printed and Online media to drive a stronger reputation of Pure Fitness for Innovation.
- Serve as “Innovation Lab” social media liaison with fans on Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms, while also looking for creative and out of the box promotions for followers to drive brand heat
- Higher Diploma / Degree holder in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or related field. Graduate in Sales & Marketing will also be considered.
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Well versed in IT with passion and appreciate latest gadgets & technology in fitness
- Communication Proficiency in English & Chinese, Public Speaking
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with Social Media Publication preferred
- Well organized and responsible
- Able to work independently, under pressure and work overtime regularly to meet tight deadline
- A self-motivated team player with good interpersonal and communication skill
- Certification as a Fitness Instructor, or equivalent, through an accredited exercise/fitness organization a PLUS
- Able to act on initiative, identify opportunities & proactive in putting forward ideas & solutions.
We provide excellent career opportunities, full training and support programme, attractive remuneration and a fun working environment. Application without current and salary expectation will not be considered.
Personal data provided by the applicants will be used solely for recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pure International (Hong Kong) Ltd
About Pure International (Hong Kong) Ltd
Passion +attitude Teamwork Honesty
If you possess all of the above, we would like to meet you regardless of your previous experience.
The Pure Group is the leading lifestyle brand in Asia comprising five core businesses: Pure Yoga, Pure Fitness, Pure Apparel, RED Bar + Restaurant and nood food. Based in Hong Kong, the Group has more than 70,000 clients and 1,400 employees. The Pure Group is a community of dedicated wellness professionals, aiming to help people lead healthier lives.