Nomura International (Hong Kong) Limited
Fixed Term ( 3 months ) - Compliance Assistant - Hong Kong
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920879
Nomura is an Asia-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com.
Role and responsibilities:
- Organize, scan, upload staff license data and documents onto a new system
- Assist in updating the license and training records
- Re-organize the filing structure and clear current filings as well as any backlogs
- Prepare cheque requisitions for approval and follow up
- Provide administrative and other support to the Hong Kong and China Country Compliance team and assist on ad-hoc matters, as and when required
Qualifications / Skill-set:
- Matriculated, or an undergraduate student.
- 2 years of relevant experience in administrative support or compliance. University students may also be considered.
- Good command of English and Chinese; highly proficient in PC applications including hands-on-knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access; attentive to details; good organization skills.