AHK Air Hong Kong Ltd
AHK airhongkong is the dedicated freighter airline based in Hong Kong. A joint venture between Cathay Pacific Airways and DHL the airline provides overnight express parcels services throughout the Asia region. The Air Hong Kong operations benefit businesses both in Hong Kong and around Asia by offering superior services via the Hong Kong hub and contribute to making Hong Kong the leading air cargo hub and logistics centre for Asia.
AHK are requesting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following position.
Fleet Technical Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005049079
REPORTS TO: Head of Technical Services
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: The Air Hong Kong Fleet Technical Management function is performed by Cathay Pacific Engineering. The Fleet Technical Manager - AHK is responsible for the operational performance of the Air Hong Kong Fleets. In doing this the operation is provided with safe, compliant and reliable Aircraft meeting Air Hong Kong Fleet technical Management contractual requirements. This position will be seconded to Cathay Pacific Engineering and will be located in the Cathay Pacific Airways Headquarters location.
Air Hong Kong Fleet Technical Management Responsibilities:
- Leadership of the team, to ensure that the section embrace and follow the Engineering culture through the “20/20 Vision”
- Accountable for the operational reliability of the Air Hong Kong Fleet Technical Management for the A306 and B744 fleets
- The primary CX ENG focal for Air Hong Kong on operational technical matters relating to FTM service delivery
- Direct management of the Technical Services A306 Fleet Support team
- Oversight of B744BCF Fleet operational management (B744BCF Fleet direct management by Technical Services Manager Boeing Fleet Support)
- Delivery of the CX ENG operational business units to meet operational performance requirements of the FTM service, including but not limited to OTP, AOG, ADD, Delays, Reliability and Maintenance Standards Manage FTM operational performance review meetings between CX ENG and AHK
- Drive for continual operational and business improvement
- Lead and drive issue resolution and operational improvement initiatives for Air Hong Kong fleets across teams
- Work closely with Lead Account Manager and AHK ENG to identify any improvement opportunities and implement
- Oversight of HAECO FTS and TMC defect management function
A306 Fleet Responsibilities:
- Operational performance of the A306 fleet, including but not limited to ADD, OTP, MOR etc…
- Management and resolution of A306 reliability issues and alerts
- Manage A306 operational reliability through the MOR process
- A306 Technical investigations and corrective action implementation (though MOR process)
- Degree in Engineering/Aerospace discipline or HKAR 66 License holder (or equivalent)
- Aviation management experience required
- Minimum 10 years experience in an Engineering technical role desirable
- Strong operational experience
- Airbus aircraft technical management experience required (A306 experience desirable)
AHK offer a competitive package, commensurate with qualification and experience, to the successful candidate. Qualified applicants can apply online. Candidates not notified within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
AHK is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. All related information may be retained for 24 months.