- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Provide excellent customer service which exceeds passengers’ expectations
- Anticipate and respond to passengers’ needs promptly and in a professional manner
- Hong Kong permanent resident and passport holder with right of abode in Hong Kong
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum Level 2 or equivalent in 5 HKDSE NSS subjects including English Language (“attained” for ApL subjects or Grade E for other language subjects) OR
- Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including level 2 or above in English language) or equivalent
- Fluency in English and, either Japanese, Korean or Cantonese, is required (Mandarin is preferable)
- Minimum arm-reach of 208 cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive and customer-orientated attitude
- Previous experience in service industry is an added advantage
Are you ready to spread your wings with a world-class regional airline?
Eligible applicants can apply via Dragonair’s careers site by submitting an online form at www.dragonair.com/FA
If your application is successful, you will be invited to participate in an assessment.
Individuals who have applied but have not been successful within the past six months will not be considered.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits, as well as free and discounted travel for staff and their eligible family members.
Dragonair is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to twenty four months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer by clicking "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hong Kong Dragon Airlines Limited
About Hong Kong Dragon Airlines Limited
Spread your wings with us
Imagine having a career where you can explore many exciting cities and cultures. Join our Cabin Crew and this will become your reality. As part of our highly professional and friendly team, you will service short-haul flights to 53 exciting destinations throughout Asia. You will receive world-class training in customer service and safety procedures. Spread your wings with us and see how far you can go.