Flight Deck Services Officer (1 year contract)
Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833271
Aviation rules and regulations change frequently due to the dynamic nature of the industry. To ensure safety in flight operations and effective results in cockpit crew training, we have a dedicated team to update our flight manuals with all the necessary amendments, thus, providing the most updated information to our crew members.
Applications are now invited for an active and self-motivated individual to join our Flight Deck Services Unit as Flight Deck Services Officer.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of manuals and operational documents in aircraft and flight simulators by performing manual amendment services onboard
- HKCEE standard
- Valid HK driving license (Type 1 & 2, not restricted to Automatic Transmission)
- Proficiency in computer and iPad
- Fair written and spoken English
- Attentive to details
- Willingness to perform shift duties including overnight shifts
- Willingness to perform outdoor duties
Application Deadline: 31 Oct 2016
About Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd