Flight Deck Services Officer (2-year contract)
Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005219960
Maintain the manuals and necessary amendments as required to ensure the information provided to cockpit and cabin crews and trainers is valid and up-to-date to contribute the safety in flight operations of Cathay Group.
- Maintain and ensure the manuals and operational documents in aircraft and flight simulators are up-to-date by performing the manual amendment services on board and in office.
- Ensure the paper documents in good conditions without missing pages.
- Maintain valid certificates and enough forms in aircraft.
- Support specified items of aircraft EFB.
- Secondary education level.
- Valid HK driving license (Type 1 & 2 not restricted to Automatic Transmission).
- Fair written and spoken English.
- Willingness to perform shift duties including overnight.
- Willingness to perform physical labour work including outdoor duties under inclement weather.
Application Deadline: 5 Apr 2017
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
About Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd