About Plaza Premium Group
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Plaza Premium Group is the pioneer and industry leader in providing Premium Airport Services in over 140 locations of 35 international airports across Asia, Australasia, Europe, North America, South America and the Middle East, with a collective goal of ‘enhancing your airport experience’. The Group comprises four core airport services, Airport Lounge, Airport Transit Hotel, Airport Meet & Greet Service, and Airport Dining.
The Group currently employs over 4,000 staff and serves over 11 million passengers around the world annually. The Group is dedicated to providing quality services and possesses proprietary knowledge in airport hospitality industry. By continuously surpassing travellers’ expectation, the Group’s network is rapidly growing across major international airports around the world.
F&B Director (Group and Corporate Level)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921338
- F&B Director will assume overall strategic accountability for the F&B strategies and businesses worldwide under the management of the Company. The Director is responsible for overseeing the F&B operations and driving profitable strategies for the disciplines of Culinary, Airport Dining and Event Management
- Work closely with Chief Operations Officer and all regional in charges to establish and ensure adherence to core work processes that drive F&B innovation, enhance brand differentiation and foster market development
- Lead and build high performing regional F&B teams who are specialised and focused on cultivation of top-notch dining services in their expertise areas
- Establish F&B programmes that meet the needs of each brand and govern the flow of new initiatives to manage resource availability and drive capacity untilisation
- Oversee projects of opening new lounges and businesses to ensure successful delivery within the timeline and approved budget
- Focus on growing revenues and maximise the financial performance of the department
- Ensure the optimal level of scalability and localisation for all F&B initiatives
- Leverage systems, processes and capabilities that exist in other departments within Operations to sustain and evaluate the effectiveness and profitability of major F&B programmes
- Identify business opportunities and risks by keeping abreast of the industry intelligence
- Develop strategic professional relationships with external boards, organisations and suppliers to help achieve business strategies and represent the Company at key internal and external venues
- Bachelor degree in hospitality or business administration related discipline
- Minimum 15 years of experience in hospitality management of which 10 years at managerial level, in multi-unit leading role is required
- Strong F&B sense and international F&B knowledge in creating profitable, operational and edge-cutting solutions
- Excellent leadership skill to drive regional teams to develop new ideas in F&B, yet strike a balance between creative innovation and operational feasibility
- Strong analytical skills in guiding insight synthesis and identifying opportunities
- Strong managerial ability especially in coaching, team development, cross-team cooperation and project management
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and ability to speak Mandarin / Cantonese would be an advantage
- Willing to travel
Interested parties please send full resume by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.