Metropolitan Life Style (H.K.) Limited
F&B Sales and Events Officer / Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782728
The F&B Sales and Events Manager will be responsible for managing the catering services and events of the Metropolitan Kitchen (http://www.metrokitchen.com.hk/introduction.php) and Metropolitan Wine Cellar (http://metrowine.com.hk/home ). The successful candidate will work closely with the Kitchen team and Wine Cellar team to design, implement and manage the F&B Sales, Marketing Plans to maximize the Metropolitan Lifestyle Group exposure.
- Responsible for designing, implementing and overseeing F&B marketing plans to promote Metropolitan Kitchen & Wine Cellar to current and potential private or corporate customers
- Recommend annual sales and promotional plans.
- Implement promotional events and provide constructive feedback on promotion effectiveness.
- Responsible for drafting and negotiating events contracts with clients and customers and ensuring their satisfaction with the services provided
- Account management and client servicing, follow up, develop and maintain good rapport with all customers in order to improve sales.
- Work closely with the Executive Chef on the events menu
- Attend all functions and events and act as host/ hostess
- Less experience will be considered for the post of F&B Sales and Events Officer
- Degree holder in Public Relations, Marketing or equivalent disciplines
- Must have relevant experience in organizing and managing events and catering services
- Sound knowledge of F&B marketing techniques that will drive more customers to our services
- Proactive, mature, sociable and outgoing personality with result-driven and self-motivated mindset
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good negotiation skills and business acumen.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- A good team player who could work independently with minimal supervision.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including medical insurance, etc .Interested parties please send your resume with last and expected salary, and available date via APPLY NOW
All information collected will be kept in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who have not been contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.