Food & Beverage Coordinator
One-Eight-One Hospitality Management Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784538
1. Assist F&B team to perform full spectrum of administrative work, including HR aspects.
2. Manage kitchen staff and assist in menu designs
3. Assist in marketing campaigns of F&B outlets
4. Assist in F&B event sales, planning and logistics.
1. Degree / Higher Diploma holder in hospitality / F&B / marketing discipline
2. Hands-on experience in hotel / airline / F&B industry will be a major advantage
3. Knowledge in F&B (particularly food preparation and wine) is expected
5. Presentable, outgoing with good interpersonal skills
6. Creative, organized and observant
7. Willing to go the extra mile and has strong passion in F&B
Interested parties please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to us.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to One-Eight-One Hospitality Management Limited
About One-Eight-One Hospitality Management Limited
One-Eight-One Hotel & Serviced Residences is a new brand that is set to rock the hospitality scene in Hong Kong.
Operated by One-Eight-One Hospitality Management Limited (a wholly-owned subsidiary of HK-listed conglomerate - Liu Chong Hing Investment Limited), this property is located in Western District and commands panoramic views of Victoria Harbour. The 183-room hotel and serviced residences is set to open its doors in late 2016 / early 2017 and we are now looking for energetic and service-oriented individuals to join our Team.
The One-Eight-One brand is focused on consistently high-quality guest experience. Whether our guests are in town for a short business trip, a shopping spree or longer stays, we want to offer them a Home Away From Home through attentive service and familiar smiles amidst warm and cozy interior settings.
In order to achieve this, our management recognizes that it is equally important for our Team members to call this “Home” and work together as a “Family”.
If you have what it takes to be a world-class host, we welcome you to apply for the following position(s):