Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Food Purchasing Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782702
Employer Ref. 91M0077988
About our client:
They are one of world's leading retailer delivering a wide range of portfolio to the market. To cope with high demand they have decided to recruit a Fresh Food Purchasing Manager to work alongside Senior Manager.
- Purchasing strategy: Products & range, Price, Promotion, Place
- Commercial & Marketing Policy: Post, leaflet,catalogue etc.
- ayout and merchandising in consultation with operations
- Create, develop and follow-up new concepts and projects
- Define and follow-up Agentrics auctions
- Follow-up performance of each category manager down to the article group level and per store
- Analysis of market information; follow new developments and trends in order to be up-to-date on the situation on his/her area's market
- Drive, support and give advice to his team in their own business, communicate & keep his team up dated
- Keep contact with the suppliers on a daily basis
- Minimum 8 years of procurement experience within the sourcing/trading/retail at Senior Buyer or above in Fresh Food
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress
- Target and result driven
- Strong analytical skills
- Energetic and driven with a real hands on approach to the job
- Demanding and assertive
- You will need to be fluent in both English and Cantonese
If you are interested in this position please apply with your updated resume or contact Alia Khayal at +852 2232 3490 for a confidential discussion.