Beef & Liberty (Hong Kong) Limited
Beef & Liberty is
Shanghai’s and Hong Kong's leading premium hamburger restaurant. We are now expanding and going to open a new flagship restaurant.
We are passionate about making great burgers, and our staff are equally as passionate about making sure our guests feel welcome. Armed with a smile, access to accurate information, and a cool attitude they know how to keep our guests happy in a fast-paced environment. This is your chance to join our young diverse team for a growing international restaurant concept!
Food Truck Chef De Partie
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999333
This job holder will be responsible for operating the food truck business to ensure qualify food is prepared and displayed, customer satisfaction and profitability are achieved. Also, he/she has to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation within the food truck.
Responsible for managing food service operation within the truck which includes but not limited to
- Plan, budget & estimate daily sales of food & beverage
- Cost control by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation
- Meet the financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing budget; scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances; initiating corrective action plans.
- Price & menu setting
- Ensure all ingredient & equipment are available and ready to use. This can be included preparing food items in central kitchen and stocking carry out boxes and cutlery
- Responsible for preparing and display high quality of food as established by the Company at right time in right order.
- Clean up the truck after close which includes disposing of garbage, cleaning utensils, equipment and cooking areas, return unused items to the correct inventory location, or storing cooked goods at another service.
- Serve the food to customers to ensure customer are satisfied.
- Responsible for loading food from central kitchen, unloading delivery trucks and store inventory correctly
- Manage all the equipment in food truck such as refrigerator, stove and cookware
- Respond to customer complaints & preference
Safety & Hygiene
- Ensure safety, quality & hygiene standards are in place while food production.
- Maintain required records which includes food production, inventory, income/expenses, meal number sold and personnel record.
- Extensive knowledge of food ingredient & culinary technique
- Certificates or relevant qualification in culinary school
- 3-5 years relevant experiences in hotel/ FMCG industries with at least 1 years of supervision experiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skill that able to interact positively with all levels of Employees
- Able to work under pressure that can produce high volume of work in a timely manner.
- Proficient in computer skills
- Sensitive to numbers and good at calculate figures and amounts
- Holder of No 2 driving license