Hongkong United Dockyards Limited ("HUD"), a joint venture between two of Asia's largest listed conglomerates, CK Hutchison and Swire Pacific, is Hong Kong's leading provider of ship repair, harbour towage and salvage services. HUD is also a major contractor for steelwork and mechanical and electrical engineering work for industrial machinery and equipment.
We are now seeking talent to fill up the position of:
Foreman-Industrial Protective Coatings
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994209
- Responsible to the Superintendent and Manager for efficient operation of Industrial Protective Coatings Department (Land & Marine)
- To ensure that all engineering work in workshop and site project is carried out expeditiously and economically in accordance with Owners / Customers / Classification Societies requirements
- To document and record the details of the repair works to be carried out
- Minimum 5 years’ of relevant working experience with 3 years supervisory level for project management / supervision / team leading
- Familiar with Coating / Painting / Blasting
- Certified Welding Inspector is definitely an advantage
- Strong leadership with good communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, AutoCad & Project Management Software is preferable
- Good command in Cantonese and English
Work Location: TYTL108RP, Sai Tso Wan Road, Tsing Yi Island
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume providing details of the present and expected salary to the Manager - Human Resources & Training, TYTL108RP, Sai Tso Wan Road, Tsing Yi Island, N.T. or through JobsDB.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)