jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919836
Employer Ref. 523400/001
Join a world renowned fashion group as a key leader in their next phase of growth. This role offers the opportunity to come on board as a Franchise Director for a leading casual wear brand and expand their franchise/wholesale business in China. Reporting directly to the General Manager of the brand, this person will continuously have to communicate with senior management and be able to present strategic plans for the future of the brand in China.
- Oversee the development of franchisee business of the assigned fashion brand in China.
- Responsible for developing and expanding a strong franchising network to achieve sales target.
- Closely communicate with Franchisees and understand their needs.
- In charge of the presentation of the collection to franchisees and assist their seasonal buying.
- Develop good relationship with Franchisees and maintain their growth.
- Work closely with marketing team to formulate trade activities within the given budget & resources.
- Negotiate terms and conditions for existing and prospective customers.
- Ensure strong brand presence in the region.
- Degree holder or Above in Business, Sales & Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 10 years experience in fashion industry and strong distribution network in China market.
- Excellent analytical, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong entrepreneurial flair and commercial sense
- Self-motivated, strong business sense with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Franchising experience in fashion retail from the China market is essential
- Frequent travel is needed
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
A leader in casual apparel, which is poised to take strong leadership in a fragmented market needs a Franchise Director to lead a stable and knowledgeable team in the new phase of the company's development in China. Located in Hong Kong, you will report directly to the General Manager for the brand.