Front Desk Assistant / Receptionist
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995664
Balance Health (www.balancehealth.com.hk) is a holistic health provider operating a number of businesses in Hong Kong. Our mission is to leverage the ancient wisdom of Chinese and other alternative medicines to assist people in their journey to health, balance and personal growth.
Balance Health comprises three businesses:
- Oriental Health, a Premier Chinese Medicine clinic in Hong Kong (www.orientalhealth.com.hk).
- Balance Health, a natural holistic and wellness clinic (www.balancehealth.com.hk).
- Balance Potential, a leading corporate wellness provider in Hong Kong and Asia (www.balancepotential.com)
We are now seeking a remarkable front desk officer/ receptionist to support our growth and help us fulfill our vision.
Do you like to be healthy, are interested in alternative medicine, and would like to be part in introducing this wisdom to those with an open mind? Join us now and make a difference to the health of thousands of people.
Your role is a integral part of our front desk team that is facing our customers when they come to the clinic.You will be the “face” of the clinic and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Customer service, such as reception duties, bookings, answering enquiries over email and phone, payments, etc.
- Medicine and product logistics: Prepare TCM herbs based on doctor's prescriptions (depending on experience), arrange and manage the products sold in the clinic
- Events: support in-clinic and corporate wellness events
- Facility Management: booking and preparation of treatment rooms, ensure necessary equipment is ready for doctors, manage overall ambiance of the clinic
What we expect from you...
* An attitude to be of service and a customer-oriented approach
* Experience in reception or front desk duties is preferred
* Languages: Fluent English (spoken and written); Cantonese/Mandarin preferred
* Ideally experience in a clinic or a wellness center environment
* Interest in the health care industry
* Attention to detail and reliable as well as pleasant personality
5 days, 44 hours per week
Please send your full CV mentioning expected salary and availability.