Bo Le Leaders Limited
Bó Lè Associates is the largest executive search firm in Asia with a well-developed network of 14 wholly-owned local offices and 380+ staff in the region (Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Hong Kong, Taipei, Bangkok, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur). We have 330+ experienced consultants and researchers, and 50+ support staff including Finance and Accounting, IT, in-house Recruitment and Training, and Marketing and Communication specialists. We have been ranked No. 1 in China and Indonesia, and also in the top three in Malaysia and the Philippines. Bó Lè Leaders is the wholly-owned subsidiary of RGF, the world’s fifth largest and Japan’s largest HR service provider.
Our top 10 clients are all Fortune 100 companies. Bó Lè Leaders has been recognized as a leader and top provider of quality services. We were globally voted as one of the “Top 10 Executive Search Firm in 2012” in a survey conducted by TopExecutiveSearchFirms.com. For more information, please visit our website at www.bo-le.com.
Front End / Full Stack / Web Developer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919157
Our Client a Financial Services focused company with various interests in Real Estate, Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Asset Management and Technology is looking to hire 2 candidates for their new positions.
In this role, you will design and implement the front-end and user interface for a various greenfield projects with a team of talented technologists and are expected to:
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle including design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support
- Leverage modern technologies to build cutting-edge software including advanced visualizations of data
- Ensure consistent delivery of software releases and hand-over to end-users
- Work along-side the existing ecosystem of latency-sensitive in-house and commercial trading technologies
- Work in close collaboration with a dynamic team of top technologists, scientists, traders as well as external stakeholders
- 2-8 years in front-end Web or Mobile development
- Experience implementing real-time data visualization, not necessarily in finance
- Experience implementing multi-threaded server-based solutions for web applications
- Hands-on experience with at least one JS library (jQuery or React) and CSS library (Bootstrap, SASS, LESS)
- Experience deploying to cloud-based platforms (AWS, GAE, Azure, OpenStack, Bluemix, Heroku…)
- Passion for UI design
- Knowledgeable in one or more of the following languages: Java / Golang (Go) / Python
- Operational knowledge of Git, MySQL, Bash scripting, Linux
- Clear understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of MVC patterns
- Familiarity with Scrum, TDD, Extreme Programming and DevOps will be highly regarded.
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science or related degrees
- Mathematically-inclined mind with an analytical approach to problem solving
- Ambitious, self-motivated, resourceful technology enthusiast
Candidates with less experience may be considered for a junior developer or mid-level developer role.
Very competitive compensation package.
Medical insurance plan, discretionary bonuses, meals provided (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea), 5-days week, startup culture.