En-Trak Hong Kong Limited
At En-trak, we believe everyone can play a part to contribute positively to our environment, if only they are empowered with the right information and tools.
That's why we take upon ourselves to design simple and beautiful solution to enable every occupant in any building and office to become an active contributor, to drive behavioral changes, improve operational efficiency and reduce energy wastage.
We make energy saving SIMPLE!
FRONT END SOFTWARE ENGINEER
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999942
En-trak is a multi-award, eco-enterprise operating across the Asia-Pacific region. We design beautiful, simple and pragmatic software and products to enable businesses to reduce and optimize energy, paper, water and gas consumption and become more environmentally sustainable.
Due to business expansion, we’re looking for an experienced Front-End Software Engineer who is highly talented at designing engaging user interfaces for software, web applications and mobile devices.
Come help us build out the world's first fully integrated sustainability platform. As a front-end engineer, you’ll help design and build out beautiful, intuitive user interfaces for our API-driven web applications to create the best experience for a more sustainable future for all.
What We Look For
- Experience in building large-scale frontend applications
- Expert in Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3
- Obsessed with beautiful design and user interfaces
- Deep understanding of a JS framework
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Experience with MVC, MVVM, Reactive programming models for building web applications
- Experience with Bootstrap, amCharts, Angular, jQuery, CSS pre-processors (such as SASS, SCSS)
- Familiarity with Sketch / Photoshop / UI design is a plus
- Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals
- Experience with documentation, unit and integration testing
Other Qualities We Value
- A diligent, independent self-starter that works well with little supervision
- A passion for clean-tech technology and the environment
- Team player and fun to work alongside
What's In For You?
- Join an award-winning firm with established position in the market
- Be part of an experienced entrepreneurial team
- Plenty of room for growth and ability to define the culture of the company
- Work alongside talented professionals using cutting edge technologies
- Competitive package for the right candidate
- Free beers on Friday happy hours