Front Office - Guest Services Officer
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996927
- Perform daily operations of front desk
- Maintain professional guest relations.
- Conduct guest check-in & check-out procedure
- Handle enquiries, telephone operator and luggage delivery
- Handle and settle crisis promptly and tactfully when arises
- Deliver the highest level of personalized service to hotel guest
- Engage and interact with the guests
- Act as ambassador for the hotel to ensure guest satisfaction
- Friendly with smiling face, well groomed and team player
- Diploma or above in hospitality management or related disciplines
- 1 – 2 years' relevant experience in hotel front desk/ customer relationship
- Pleasant, presentable, confident with outgoing personality
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Fresh graduates / Less experience will also be considered
The Successful candidates will be well rewarded for the dedication and personal
contribution. We provide comprehensive training and career growth opportunities.
Interested parties pvia
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hotel Stage
About Hotel Stage
Hotel Stage is an urban lifestyle boutique hotel in the historic heart of Kowloon. The 97 guestroom and suites showcase a well thought-out smart design aesthetic which marries a sense of place and space with practical design features. The smart casual eatery Kitchen Savvy combines a European-inspired menu with a creative Asian flair focusing on fresh seasonal ingredients. The Muse, at basement floor is a creative hideout featuring a retail showcase, a wine bar, and an exhibition area presenting community artistic and cultural initiatives.
With a relentless focus on guest experience, Hotel Stage ranks amongst the top in guest ratings.
We are currently looking for high energy and passionate staff to join the team.