i) Academic Qualifications
- a holder of a bachelor's degree in any discipline awarded by a recognised local or overseas university
ii) Personal Qualities:
- demonstrating vulnerability to shift work and working life during weekends and public holidays
- demonstrating readiness to work in different locations
- possessing strong leadership and passion for education
- possessing self-motivation and strong commitment to work
- possessing good interpersonal and communication skills
- possessing strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The Frontline Management Trainee Programme lasts for 12 months. Having accumulated more than 6 months of work experience at 2 different centres under the arrangement of the Human Resources Department, FMTs with satisfactory performance and capabilities will be promoted as a Deputy Counter Supervisor. After their completion of the programme, FMTs with outstanding performance will be further promoted as a Counter Supervisor.
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not notified within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and all related information will be destroyed.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Beacon College Limited
About Beacon College Limited
BEACON COLLEGE is an ambitious and energetic school. To cope with our continuous growth, we are inviting high caliber candidates to fill the following position.