jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994736
Employer Ref. 91M0080297
Our client is a leading IT company; they are looking for Fulfillment Manager
* To closely monitor and implement the demand & supply chain planning of the company's product inventory
* To manage all operational tasks including product ordering, inventory management and product delivery;
* To work closely with product team, marketing and provisioning team to ensure sufficient inventory is available to support BAU orders and new business deals
* To manage the allocation, activation and packaging process and finished goods that are ready for channel distribution
* To develop operational best practices to ensure operational excellence through continual process and KPI improvement;
* To conduct operation review; organize daily tasks and assignments; ensure proper completion of operational tasks through close follow-up;
* To collaborate with other departments to plan and implement strategic product development plans;
* To assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
* Diploma holder or above in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Product Development or related discipline;
* Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience of which at least 2 years in supervisory level in product management / fulfilment; experience in mobile industry will be an advantage;
* Possesses strong logistics and supply chain management skills and is able to work independently;
* Able to demonstrate problem solving skills in a customer facing environment;
* Good communication skills and is able to work with all levels of staff within the organization;
* Able to work under pressure and tight timelines;
* Possesses strong business sense, result driven and self-motivated;
* Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
For interested parties, please send your detailed resume together with current and expected salary to MS. Elaine YIM @ 22323403 All personal data collected will be kept under strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purpose.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"