E.nopi Little Scholar Education Centre
Belonging to the well-known international education brand of Eye Level Group, our over 3,000 sq ft Eye Level Little Scholar Education Centre is the only authorized Premium Centre on Hong Kong Island. We specialize in teaching English and Mathematics to students from both local and international streams.
We are now seeking high calibre candidates to place in teaching positions. We offer competitive remunerations and rapid promotion to right candidates. Comprehensive training with well-structured curriculum will also be provided.
Full Time Mathematics Teachers (HK$16K – 22K)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830068
- Teach Mathematics to students ranging from kindergarten to junior secondary in small class setting (teacher to student ratio is 1:4)
- Monitor learning progress, assign and grade homework
- Maintain discipline in class
- Prepare supplementary teaching materials that address students' learning needs
- Communicate and report to parents on study progress regularly
- Degree holder, major in education, Mathematics, science or engineering is preferred (Fresh graduates will also be considered)
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English (IELTS: overall score 7.5 with oral part 7.0 preferred
- Fond of children and enthusiastic in teaching, patient and passionate
- Self-motivated, diligent, highly committed and organized, with strong communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Relevant teaching experience is preferred
- Able to speak in Mandarin is an advantage
- Willing to work on Saturdays
- Salary: HK$16K – 22K per month (depending on education level and experience)
- Discretionary bonus and MPF
- 5-day work: Mon & Thu (14:00 – 19:00), Tue, Wed, Fri, (09:00 to 19:00), Sat (09:00 to 18:00)
- Must be permanent resident of HKSAR or hold a valid working visa
- Working location: Causeway Bay
- Less experienced candidates may be considered as Assistant Teachers
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to email full resume with present and expected salary, copy of detailed transcripts, results of public examinations and availability.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.