Full-time / Part-time English Playgroup Teacher
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995828
- Design a developmentally appropriate program for young children
- Plan and implement activities to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of the children in the program
- Provide weekly and monthly schedules of activities
- Review children’s development with their parents
- Observe children and make notes of progress
- Integrate special needs children in a positive and respectful manner
- Develop activities/materials based on math/literacy/RDI/Music Therapy/Play Therapy/Art Therapy concepts
- Training operations and administration, training seminars and consultancy services
- RDI / Music Therapy / Play Therapy/ Art Therapy certification is strongly preferred
- Degree in post education. Preferably in early child education, children psychology or related field.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in early child education.
- Native English/Mandarin speaker
- Experience in playgroup or learning center will be an advantage.
- Weekend shifts may be required
Are you seeking for new and exciting opportunities to further capitalize on your talents, acquire new skills and do what you really love? If you enjoy working with children and wish to pursue your career in children's education, please drop us a line by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Babysteps Limited
About Babysteps Limited
A member of a publicly-traded company on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (HKSE:8112), BabySteps, located in Central, is a playgroup specialized in child educational and psychological development. Our program strives to provide the best mechanism for children to acquire social and behavioral skills that are vital for physical, emotional and intellectual development.